venerdì 22 marzo 2013

Interviews and future trips!

Here are the links of a couple of interviews you can find on the web!

The first is from the famous website Planetmountain. Just a few questions about the Spain trip in a double interview togheter with Silvio! Unfortunately it is only in italian...
 Gabriele Moroni e Silvio Reffo e il loro No Siesta Spain Trip


The other one is from my friend Colette McInerney for her Five Ten blog! It is not the common interview but something a bit different with some funny questions(and answers)!
 Colette McInerney - Take Five with 5.10 Athlete Gabri Moroni 


Talking about the present I just finished my training plan and I'm ready for some rest and hopefully getting in good shape soon! 
Let's see if the training will pay off...
On april 10th I'm headed to the Frankenjura for a couple of weeks! I have many projects from last year... and certainly I will find some new ones!!
Right after Frankenjura I will take part at the annual event Melloblocco that this year will last 10days.We will see if we can try the comp problems in decent conditions some days... If not, it will be party a muerte like every year!
Last but not least on june 10th I'm going to Brazil for a month!! I'm really excited for this trip! I'm going with some good french friends, Enzo Oddo,Seb Bouin and the trip organizer Francisco Taranto Jr. who will take photos and videos!
Our plan is climbing in the beautiful brazilian crags, repeating and establishing the hardest routes in the country, trying to open some new routes on bigger walls and enjoying the brazilian culture! 
Can't wait!


Peace!



 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento